1. In one sentence, who are you?
I am a lost girl.
2. Why do you matter?
I don’t know.
3. What is your life motto?
Live every day.
4. What’s something you have that everyone wants?
Not a lot. Probably a Wu Tang mini skirt and all of the Urban Decay nail polish….
5. What is missing in your life?
6. What’s been on your mind most lately?
Love. Money. Happiness…
7. Happiness is a ________?
(n) affordable apartment, a nice body, and someone to love you.
8. What stands between you and happiness?
Money, responsibility, love, and weed.
9. What do you need most right now?
Someone to hold me.
10. What does the child inside you long for?
11. What is one thing right now that you are totally sure of?
I am unattractive.
12. What’s been bothering you lately?
Money and love.
13. What are you scared of?
Being alone forever…
14. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
Pursuing academia, dating, taking risks in general.
15. What will you never give up on?
Michael. Animals. Women.
16. What do you want to remember forever?
17. What makes you feel secure?
Being in bed.
18. Which activities make you lose track of time?
Reading. Drinking. Sex.
19. What’s the most difficult decision you’ve ever made?
I’ve made so many…
20. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
21. What are you most grateful for?
My mother. my brothers. My friends.
22. What is worth the pain?
23. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
Love, happiness, health, money, fame.
24. What is something you’ve always wanted, but don’t yet have?
25. What was the most defining moment in your life during this past year?
26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
27. What’s the number one thing you want to achieve in the next five years?
28. What is the biggest motivator in your life right now?
Finishing my book.
29. What will you never do?
Be with Michael.
30. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
31. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?
I can’t wake up before noon.
32. What do you sometimes pretend to understand that you really do not?
33. In one sentence, what do you wish for your future self?
34. What worries you most about the future?
35. When you look into the past, what do you miss most?
36. What’s something from the past that you don’t miss at all?
Wanting to die.
37. What recently reminded you of how fast time flies?
The success of others.
38. What is the biggest challenge you face right now?
Making it through the day alone.
39. In one word, how would you describe your personality?
40. What never fails to frustrate you?
41. What are you known for by your friends and family?
Fucking up, probably.
42. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I hurt a lot.
43. What’s a common misconception people have about you?
Probably that I am lazy.
44. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
45. What’s a belief you hold with which many people disagree?
I don’t believe in killing animals for any reason.
46. What’s something that’s harder for you than it is for most people?
47. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
Innovation, love, kindness, play, fun, insight, and loyalty.
48. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
49. When you think of ‘home,’ what, specifically, do you think of?
Michigan. Lazy summers and cozy snowfalls.
50. What’s the most valuable thing you own?
I put value into everything I own…
51. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what would you miss most?
The city of Portland.
52. What would make you smile right now?
Hearing from Michael…
53. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
Bad things. Or I just sleep.
54. What do you wish did not exist in your life?
55. What should you avoid to improve your life?
56. What is something you would hate to go without for a day?
Cigarettes. Kombucha. Veggies.
57. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
That I am beautiful.
58. What’s something bad that happened to you that made you stronger?
Anorexia and bulimia.
59. What’s something nobody could ever steal from you?
60. What’s something you disliked when you were younger that you truly enjoy today?
61. What are you glad you quit?
62. What do you need to spend more time doing?
63. What are you naturally good at?
Language, listening, flexibility.
64. What have you been counting or keeping track of recently?
Stuff at work.
65. What has the little voice inside your head been saying lately?
“you should be dead.” “No one loves you.”
66. What’s something you should always be careful with?
67. What should always be taken seriously?
Suicide. Racism. Love. Sleep.
68. What should never be taken seriously?
69. What are three things you can’t get enough of?
Sex. The internet. Bukowski.
70. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I don’t know.
71. What fascinates you?
72. What’s the difference between being alive and truly living?
Making an effort.
73. What’s something you would do every day if you could?
74. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I don’t know.
75. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Both are awful.
76. What makes you feel incomplete?
Lack of love, food, and spirit.
77. When did you experience a major turning point in your life?
When I fell. When I died. And when I revived.
78. What or who do you wish you lived closer to?
Sometimes I wish I lived closer to Micheal. Sometimes I wish I lived in Japan.
79. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people,
Never kill yourself.
what would your message be?
80. What’s something you know you can count on?
81. What makes you feel comfortable?
82. What’s something about you that has never changed?
My body type
83. What will be different about your life in exactly one year?
I will be happier.
84. What mistakes do you make over and over again?
85. What do you have a hard time saying “no” to?
86. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
87. What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does?
88. What promise to yourself do you still need to fulfill?
89. What do you appreciate most about your current situation?
90. What’s something simple that makes you smile?
Beauty in everything
91. So far, what has been the primary focus of your life?
92. How do you know when it’s time to move on?
93. What’s something you wish you could do one more time?
Meet Michael, face to face.
94. When you’re 90-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
95. What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?